Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Oh Mercy! Now someone dangled quilted post cards in front of me and off I went!



If you have a friend who asks a simple question "have you ever made a quilted post card", and you are an undiagnosed ADD adult - you know what happens next.
Sure enough, I had to research it and then try it and lo and behold, addicted!
Below are some of the fun cards I've made and have been sending out to people who get my odd sense of humor. As well as some that are more of the traditional variety and good for anyone to receive.



I've had to reactivate an old Etsy account I had years ago to help sell off some of the excess cards I've been making :) Yes, it's that crazy, this love affair I have with making these post cards! Link to my Etsy store is: NBOriginals

No comments: