Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Quilted Postcards ... continue unabated!

There is no end to what you can create.

  So while I try to slow my mind down to go to sleep at night, ideas and things I've seen combine to create a constant thought process that won't shut down.  Anyone who sews, quilts, crafts anything knows how this happens.  It's a curse, and a blessing too.  But boy!  Does it mess with the sleep patterns!

  So I've been playing with another technique of piecing, making landscapes.  I decided to try it on the postcard size first.  First two attempts are ok, but much improvement can be made and I see this as something that will expand over time, WHEN time allows :)

  Below are the photos of the two I did to start.  I'm looking forward to doing different landscape themes as I discover the bits of fabrics that will inspire those.  So much fabric, so little time.  

* please excuse the quality of the photos, I hadn't taken time to set up the right lighting/background.





No comments: